Custom Search

November 7, 2011

It's Official: Beyonce Is Having A Girl

The rumors have been swarming around for weeks that Beyonce & Jay-Z were expecting their first born child to be a girl. In a recent interview with Miss Info, Beyonce's ace, Kelly Rowland confirmed the child's gender. It is not yet declared whether or not the spill was intentional.

“I’m so happy for my sister and her husband. They’re so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They’ve made a little bundle of love, I’m so excited for them.

“I have no idea what I’m going to buy Beyonce at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won’t be spoilt but she will be very well looked-after.
“I’ll be on hand for babysitting duties and I’m actually very good with messy diapers!”

Credit: Vibe.com & Miss Info

No comments: