Custom Search

September 29, 2011

Rihanna Upsets Farmer For Going Topless In Upcoming Video



Rihanna recently upset a farmer due to her appearance while shooting her upcoming video. Here is what he had to say :

I did not know on Friday who was coming, but if the name Rihanna had have been mentioned to me the name would have meant nothing to me. When the filming did become to my mind unacceptable I requested the filming to stop.

It became apparent to me that the situation was becoming inappropriate and I requested them to stop and they did stop. I had my conversation with Rihanna regarding that and I hope she understands where I’m coming from and we shook hands and we parted company on good enough terms.

The filming was taking place on my land and I have an ethos and I felt that that was inappropriate and that’s why I requested it to stop and I do think the shoot did end then.

Source:MissJia.Com

No comments: